Re: Updated WCAG 1.0 Techniques published as Note

At 02:20 AM 9/21/2000 , lisa kestenbaum wrote:
>are we going to make
>XML Techniques for WCAG 1.0 [5]
>XSL Techniques for WCAG 1.0 [6]
>DTD and Schema Techniques for WCAG 1.0 [7] ?
>are there "crossovers" between us and the xml groups?

I suspect that with the way WCAG 1.0 is structured, your questions
above are moot; however, I believe it _is_ an issue of discussion
regarding those for WCAG 2.0.  I expect that with WCAG 2.0 on the
way (from us), that efforts would be better spent on that (and techniques
or checkpoints or whatever) rather than trying to retrofit them onto
1.0.

So kinda yes, kinda no, as my understanding of the working group's
direction.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta               http://www.edapta.com/