Re: SV: EOWG: Reading and Agenda for 11 August 2006 Teleconference

I must second Helle's comment about 101. I have a vague idea that it means
an introduction, first year class or something, but no more. I think for
most people outside the US it is meaningless.

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant