card4+

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:18:39 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Perhaps the header should be "...or slow connections"

In 2. does "text alternatives" mean *alt*?

In 3. how about "...of audio; descriptions of video."?

In 7. "...in case active content is inaccessible or unsupported." might
be "for active content."

In 9. we might find a shorter version of:
Organize tabular data to make sense when read cell by cell.

Perhaps:
Make cell by cell reading of tabular data sensible.

In 10. we should also check using keyboard instead of mouse - skip voice
commanding at this time.

I think 5 should be 4 and 9 should be 5, both on obverse side; 4 should
be 6; 6, 7, and 8 should be 7, 8,and 9 on reverse side.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE