Re: card4+

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:48:17 +0100
To: love26@gorge.net
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

/WAI/EO/waicard4.htm is the version we worked on curing the call.

I haven't changed it since the call.

/WAI/EO/waicard5.htm is the new version I modified, making it even
shorter to be able increase one point to 8 points.

To do that, I used FrameMaker with a real business card template.

For those who can see, check /WAI/EO/waicard5.ps for actual layout.

> Perhaps the header should be "...or slow connections"

in waicard5 I trimmed the title to
   Quick HTML tips for
   Accessible Web Site

> In 2. does "text alternatives" mean *alt*?

yes, I changed that already.

> In 3. how about "...of audio; descriptions of video."?

see the hardcopy, it doesn't save much room

> In 7. "...in case active content is inaccessible or unsupported." might
> be "for active content."

I really think we need the rationales.

> In 9. we might find a shorter version of:
> Organize tabular data to make sense when read cell by cell.
>
> Perhaps:
> Make cell by cell reading of tabular data sensible.

ok with me. It adds some space on this line and on this side, which is
packed right now.

> In 10. we should also check using keyboard instead of mouse - skip voice
> commanding at this time.
>
> I think 5 should be 4 and 9 should be 5, both on obverse side; 4 should
> be 6; 6, 7, and 8 should be 7, 8,and 9 on reverse side.

doesn't fit on the first side this way.