Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 28 July 2014

NOTE: Next meeting August 11.

http://www.w3.org/2014/07/28-au-minutes.html

Full text:
===========
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jeanne, Jan, Jutta, Tim_Boland
Regrets
Alex, L.
Chair
Jan Richards
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers:
3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"
4. Call for Review: Developers' Guide to Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools Draft
5. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)
Summary of Action Items
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-device-adapt/#viewport-meta

http://www.bbc.co.uk/guidelines/futuremedia/accessibility/mobile/design/zoom

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-device-adapt/#viewport-meta

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

<scribe> Scribe: Jan
JS: ATAG test harness has been tested for security...
... Security team found some issues...send email to JS this AM
... MC is going to dig into it, but does not have an estimate
... This week is geek week for working on own stuff

JT: Is there another cycle?

JS: Yes, then they want to re-test

JR: So 2.5-3 wks?

JS: Yes

JR: So we should tell JB this means slippage.

JS: I will tell Judy

2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers:

JR: I sent some comments

JS: I saw them and they are done. I'm working on final section re: how to use the tool
... Plus some other minor changes

3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"

JR: Thanks for TB's comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JulSep/0015.html
... They look good,... please take another read and maybe comment with change tracking?

TB: I will think about it some more.

4. Call for Review: Developers' Guide to Features of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools Draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JulSep/0014.html

JR: Suprised to find out about this

JS: I talked to SAZ about it at CSUN

JR: I will take a look at it
... Comments due 15 Aug

TB: I'll try

JT, JR: Will briefly discuss

JS: I'll also look at it

5. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)

JR: I sent travel info to JS
... THis is thurs/fri Oct 30-31
... This is definitely happening
... JR and JT will be on holiday next week

JS: Also on vacation

JR: Aug 11?

JT: I will have the intensive that week...

JR: I can talk to you beforehand
... Next meeting is Aug 11?
... Next meeting is Aug 11.

(MR) JAN RICHARDS