Re: ATAG 2.0 Implementation Seeking

Hi all,

I haven't received any implementation examples from WG members yet.

The unfortunate delay in publishing the Last Call might be sapping
everyone's energy, but the implementation report is important work that
will help demonstrate the document's viability - and justify our years
of effort!

Remember, for now we don't need complete implementations of the whole
document, just examples meeting the various success criteria. So if you
have a partial document, send it along to be added as it may help
inspire others on the group.

Cheers,
Jan

--
(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jan.richards@utoronto.ca | 416-946-7060

Adaptive Technology Resource Centre (ATRC)
Faculty of Information | University of Toronto