Re: ATAG 2.0 Implementation Seeking

Hi all,

I have updated the ATAG2 implementation report at:
http://jan.atrc.utoronto.ca/public/atag/implementation_report_rev4.html

The update includes the WebAIM WAVE checking tool, which appears to
implement:
A.2.2.1 Purpose of Added Presentation

It's not too late to add your implementation examples to the document
before today's call, if you send them to me before 3:30pm ET.

Cheers,
Jan