Re: clarification and question

Thanks for the "process" information - it is new to me, and I agree, absent
any showstoppers, we should aim for Nov 18 (waiting until March is too long)..

BTW, will the AUWG be meeting at the Tech Plenary?  I plan to attend the
Tech Plenary all week..  Is there a "next" f2f set?

Thanks again and best wishes..