Re: Meeting Wednesday afternoon

Phill, we're finished now. I will investigate the bridge problems - seems
that there have been a few poeple having them, so if anyone else can add
symptoms to the information pool....

Another possiblity for brailling is running on a line-mode browser. We could
ask the WCAG and ERT groups to evaluate the templates for us, too.

But I think the basic requirements seem sound. Note that passing Bobby has to
be substantially human-tested, and really means being level-A (if I recall
correctly - maybe it is double-A) compliant with WCAG.

Cheers

Charles McCN