RE: ATAG PR: improving RP definition

aloha, gregg!

yes, i would welcome the opportunity to discuss the priority level of ACRONYM
and ABBR in WCAG, as well as ACCESSKEY and TABINDEX, and i greatly appreciate
your (and chuck and wendy's) willingness to re-examine issues such as these...
as you know, i've been attempting to attend the GL telecons more regularly, and
will raise these issues in that forum whenever you and chuck deem
appropriate...

thanks again,
        gregory.