Re: WCAG 2.2 Authorized Translation to Dutch

Dear Eric,

WCAG 2.2 is now a W3C Recommendation and ready for translations:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2023/REC-WCAG22-20231005/

Regarding the stakeholders list you sent earlier at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2023AprJun/0016.html

Following the Translation Policy [1] step 1.1.1:
[[
The notification should clearly identify the nature and the address of
each of those organizations, and why that group constitutes an
appropriate representative of the local community.
]]

Can you you please identify the natures of the stakeholders and
categorize them by government sectors, disability organizations,
accessibility research organizations, business companies, individual, etc.?

Best,
Xueyuan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html