[LTO granted - step 3] Re: Danish authorized translation of WCAG 2.1

Dear Søren,

Many thanks for notifying us that the TheDanish Digitization Agencyis
interested in leading the Authorized Danish Translation of WCAG 2.1.

While you intent in becoming LTO does not fulfill Step 1.1.2 of the
Policy for Authorized W3C Translations, we grant you permission to
proceed to Step 3 in preparing a Candidate Authorized Translation (CAT).
Please Note, however, proceeding further to Step 4 will only be granted
when an adequate representation of stakeholders have been identified and
agree to participate in the process, as required by Step 1.1.2.

More info can be found at:
https://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

Please feel free to contact us if anything needed in further. Look
forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Xueyuan Jia, W3C Marketing and Communications