Request to translate WCAG 2.1 into italian (official translation)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa.it>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:15:26 +0200
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
As IWA (Web International Association), that already was LTO for the
localization of WCAG 2.0, we are interested to become the LTO for the
localization of WCAG 2.1 into Italian language:

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/

as IWA we are interested to become Lead Translation Organization (LTO) as
described here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy.html

At the translation we have invited to participate the W3C Italian office,
associazione IWA ITALY (the Italian chapter of IWA), Italian normative body
for e-Accessibility standardization (UNINFO) members of Italian normative
body commission for e-accessibility (that includes also people with
disabilities). I will be the coordinator of the translation, like for the
previous version 2.0 (https://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-it/)

There is also possibility to involve educational and government
representatives that we will add later in this request.

---

Roberto Scano (rscano@iwa.it)

IWA International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator

Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
dialogues'

Expert of ISO JTC 1/SC 35 'User Interfaces'

---

International Web Association

http://www.iwanet.org

E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - rscano@iwa.it