Re: Completed Japanese translation of ITS 2.0

On 2016/12/25 12:51, Momdo Nakamura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce that I have completed the Japanese translation of
> Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 2.0 specification.
>
> Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 2.0 日本語訳
>      http://momdo.github.io/its20/
Dear Nakamura,

Sorry for the late reply due to my holiday absence these days. Thanks
very much for your translation and it's been added in the translation
database, before we discontinued the W3C Volunteer Translation Database [1].

Cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=its20&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 2.0
W3C Recommendation 29 October 2013
https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-its20-20131029/

Japanese translation:
Internationalization Tag Set (ITS) Version 2.0 日本語訳
W3C Recommendation 29 October 2013
https://momdo.github.io/its20/

Wish you a happy new year! :)

Xueyuan