Re: Completed Japanese translation of Cross-Origin Resource Sharing

On 2016/12/28 18:33, oonuma ryouyu wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I was just finished translate of Cross-Origin Resource Sharing.
>
> https://lv7777.github.io/w3c_cors/Cross-Origin%20Resource%20Sharing.htm
Dear Ryouyu Onuma,

Sorry for the late reply due to my absence these days. Thanks very much
for your translation and it's been added in the translation database,
before we discontinued the W3C Volunteer Translation Database [1].

Cf.
<https://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?rec=cors&lang=any&translator=any&date=any&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
W3C Recommendation 16 January 2014
https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-cors-20140116/

Japanese translation:
Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
2014年1月16日付W3C勧告
https://lv7777.github.io/w3c_cors/Cross-Origin%20Resource%20Sharing.htm

Happy 2017, and wish you a wonderful new year!

Xueyuan

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2017JanMar/0000.html