Re: "Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)" Japanese translation available

Hi, Phil.

This is Shuji@Japan.
Thank you for your email.

I looked dcat.tll file and found some differences between English and
Japanese.
Let me give you two simple examples.

Example 1:
     rdfs:label "theme taxonomy"@en;
     rdfs:label "テーマ"@jp;

Example 2:
     rdfs:comment "Links a catalog to a dataset that is part of the
catalog."@en;
     rdfs:comment "カタログの一部であるデータセット。"@jp;

On the example 1, Japanese "テーマ" is the translation of English "theme".
So translation of the word "taxonomy" is missing.

On the example 2, Japanese "カタログの一部であるデータセット" is the
translation
of English "A dataset that is part of the catalog" not "Links a catalog
to a dataset
that is part of the catalog".

I cannot find the words "theme taxonomy" nor the sentence "Links a
catalog to
a dataset that is part of the catalog" on the Recommendation Spec
published on
16 January 2014, http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-vocab-dcat-20140116/.
Where do they come from?
I also looked up Proposed Recommendation but I could no find them.

> I know you've done ORG too. I'll get to work on that turtle file. Are
> you planning to translate Data Cube as well?

Yes, I'm working on it.

Regards,