Re: "Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)" Japanese translation available

Thanks again, Shuji,

I've added the labels, comments and usage notes to the schema at
http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl. I *hope* I've got this right but I'd feel
more comfortable if you could take a quick look and see whether I've
turned your Japanese into nonsense by mistake.

I know you've done ORG too. I'll get to work on that turtle file. Are
you planning to translate Data Cube as well?

Cheers

Phil.

On 29/01/2014 00:55, Shuji Kamitsuna wrote:
> Hello, Phil.
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> It's super-cool, indeed!
>
> I have a homepage.
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/
>
> And my profile is available on the page below in Japanese and English.
> http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/profile.html
>
> Regards,
>
>> Thank you so much Shuji!
>>
>> I've begun updating the schema itself too (w3.org/ns/dcat.ttl) so by
>> the end of the day it will be available in Japanese alongside English,
>> Franch, Spanish, Arabic and Greek. That is one super-cool multilingual
>> schema!
>>
>> How do I credit you? (I'd like to include you as a contributor in the
>> schema). Do you have a FOAF file? A homepage?
>>
>> Thanks again
>>
>> Phil.
>>
>> On 27/01/2014 00:37, Naomi Yoshizawa wrote:
>>> Shuji+++++
>>>
>>> The fastest translation languages other than English!
>>>
>>> Thank you always,
>>>
>>> Naomi

--

Phil Archer