Re: "Data Catalog Vocabulary (DCAT)" Japanese translation available

Hi Shuji,

I wondered about this. It's true that the schema is slightly out of sync
with the Recommendation document. In theory they should be the same but
in practice, as you found, they're not quite.

They are separate documents so it's not the case that the must use
identical text. Indeed, I'm expecting the new Data on the Web Best
Practices WG to extend DCAT, i.e. define new terms that will be
reflected in the schema but not in the existing DCAT Rec.

So we can do one of two things:

1. Stick as things are;
2. Draw on your good nature even more and ask you to send me the few
extra translations.

Your call :-)

Thanks again

Phil.