Hebrew Intention of translation

From: <liron@netgroup.co.il>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:15:44 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the mailing-list
archives (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/). Unless
there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with the
translation into Hebrew of the following document(s): "Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview"
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag) In compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I will be
required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3)
that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.) I will also
make sure the links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour
to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/). I will notify this list with links to my
translation(s) when complete.

Best,

Liron.