Re: Translation to Spanish of the three documents produced by the W3C Library Linked Data Incubator Group

Hello Xavier

Thank you for the translations. They're now in the database.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&xg=lld-reports&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR