Re: Looking for help to verify a Russian and a Ukrainian translation

From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 19:08:07 +0100
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
The translator has sent me updated text for the Russian and Ukrainian translations. Hopefully the text is now easier to read.

    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/specs.ru.html
    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/specs.uk.html

(There are a few empty sections for text that hasn't been translated yet.)

If you see any more errors, please let me know, and I'll try to get them fixed.

Thanks all for your help!

Bert