Re: Français (French) Completed translation

Dear Gilles

Thanks for your translation. It is now in the database:

[[
Translations of “<title>: the most important element of a quality Web page”
<title> : l'élément le plus important d'une page Web de qualité
French translation. Translator: Gilles Gallico.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=good-titles&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR