Re: Arabic W3C license and notice

Hello Anas

Thanks for your translation. It is in the database:

[[
Translations of “W3C® Document License”
بيان ورخصة W3C® للبرمجيات
Arabic translation. Translator: Mohammad Anas Ramadan.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=copyright-documents-20021231&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR