[LT] Completed translation

Dear, Translators,

I have completed the translation into Lithuanian of the following document:

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0

http://www.ivpk.lt/uploads/dokumentai/wcag20.htm

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid, Regards,

Vita Barzdaitytė

UAB "NRD" sistemų analitikė / system analyst

Gaižiūnų g. 3, Kaunas, Lietuva / Gaižiūnų 3, Kaunas, Lithuania

Žygimantų g. 11-5, Vilnius, Lietuva / Žygimantų 11-5, Vilnius, Lithuania

tel. +370 37 311864 / +370 5 2310731

fax +370 37 310 889 / +370 5 2310730

www.nrd.lt <blocked::outbind://6-00000000BA0F9FFDBED5B44C8788FD2F448E4B2107006E191A8D337CE34E8A737753B3189A7100000063D3C800006E191A8D337CE34E8A737753B3189A7100000063D60B0000/www.nrd.lt>

Previous e-mailings: