Re: Completed translations to Tagalog

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:44:44 +0200, Ben <kbkhoo42@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into Tagalog of the following 5
> document(s):
>

> The original English version Title:  User Agent Accessibility
> Guidelines (UAAG) Overview (http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/uaag)
> The translated Tagalog version: http://www.axal.org/w3/uaag.html
>
> The original English version Title:  Authoring Tool Accessibility
> Guidelines (ATAG) Overview (http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/atag)
> The translated Tagalog version: http://www.axal.org/w3/atag.html
>
> The original English version Title:  WCAG 2
> FAQ (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag2faq
> )
> The translated Tagalog version:
> http://www.guppyenterprise.com/w3/wcag2faq.html
>
> The original English version Title:  How WCAG 2.0 Differs from WCAG
> 1.0 (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/from10/diff.php)
> The translated Tagalog version:
> http://www.guppyenterprise.com/w3/diff.html
>
> The original English version Title:  How to Update Your Web Site from
> WCAG 1.0 to WCAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/from10/websites.html)
> The translated Tagalog version:
> http://www.guppyenterprise.com/w3/websites.html

Hello Ben

Thanks for the translations! Almost all are added to the translations
Database, but for the last one which isn't ready for translation,
according to the WAI page listing material ready for translations.

Archive of translations added:
   http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/Archive.html

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR