Re: Russian Completed translation

Hello Vladimir

The document appears to not be currently available from your dropbox
account. I haven't had a chance to download it when it was ready.

Usually, translators host their translations and we point to them in the
Translations DB. If you prefer that we host it, I'll make an exception and
do it.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR