Published Authorized Translation: "Verkkosisällön saavutettavuusohjeet (WCAG) 2.0 "

Dear Ossi, Anne-Maritta,

Thank you for your hard work. We've published your Authorized Translation
into Finnish of WCAG 2.0 today and updated the Translations Database:

"Verkkosisällön saavutettavuusohjeet 2.0"
http://www.w3.org/Translations/WCAG20-fi/
LTO: Tampere University of Technology, Hypermedia Laboratory, W3C Finnish
Office

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&auth=yes&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR