Re: Translations into romanian

Hello Marian

Thanks for writing and starting work on these.

I am putting these 6 translations on hold for now, because you have
translated only the cover pages of each document. Each link at the bottom
of these cover pages points to the content of the specifications and need
to be translated too.

Also, the disclaimer is missing at the top of
<http://accommodation-romania.com/translations/1/Document-Object-Model-DOM-Level-2-Specificatii-de-vizualizari.html>

Let us know when the documents are ready.

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR