Re: XML Information Set (Second Edition) W3C Recommendation 4 February 2004

Hello Gennady

Thanks for this translation. It is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “XML Information Set (Second Edition)”
[...]
XML Информационный набор (второе издание)
Russian translation. Translator: Геннадий Берман (Gennadiy Berman).
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=xml-infoset&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR