RE: Completed translation (French)

Hi, one quick comment as I've not read Nick's translation; just looked at the top:
In the translation (http://nick-boyle.co.uk/translations/customdtd.html.fr/)
should the second sentence in the first paragraph read
"Qu’est-ce qu’il se passe?"
or "Qu'est-ce qui se passe?"
(For more, see:
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=231912
Sorry if there's no error -- but "Qu'est ce qu'il se passe" is not what I learned and sounds strange to my ear.
Coralie will know best.)

Best,

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com