Re: Completed translation (French)

Dear Nick

Thanks for this other translation which is now in the Translations DB:

[[
Translations of “Don't use “custom DTDs”!”
[...]
N’utilisez pas les définitions du type du document (DTD) personnalisées!
French translation. Translator: Nick Boyle.
[...]
[[

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=customdtd&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR