Re: Chinese translation of W3C DDR Simple API

Hello Rotan

Thanks in advance to Kan for that translation. Will it be Simplified or
Traditional Chinese?

Please, make sure that Kan knows of the few requirements that are listed
at:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer

Particularly, I'll need to find a disclaimer listing (1) the title of and
link to the original English document, (2) that the document is a
translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and
(3) must be in the target language.)

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR