Completed Croatian Translations

From: Matthew Jon <matthewjon75@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:01:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, bert@w3.org
Dear Translators,
I have completed the translation into Croatian of the following document(s):

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/evenodd
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/target
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/fonts

http://www.innerviewme.com/007/evenodd.html
http://www.innerviewme.com/007/target.html
http://www.innerviewme.com/007/fonts.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a
prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of
and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation
which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C
website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target
language.)
I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,

Matthew