Re: Galician Request of Translation

From: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:50:17 +0200
To: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
CC: Sara Escubre <sescubre@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org, Laurent Carcone <laurent@w3.org>

>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/History/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/enter/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss.en.html
>>
>> Yes, these are all good pages to translate.
>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
>>
>> I'm not the one who is responsible for that page, but I think it is fine
>> to translate it.
>
> Hello Sara
>
> I have added my colleague Laurent Carcone in the cc: list.
> Make sure you include him when you've translated the Amaya home page
> and send the announcement to w3c-translators@w3.org
>
> Coralie

Hello Sara,

The list of translations available for Amaya is on the top of the main page.
Let me know when your translation is ready and I'll add a link.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone