Re: Galician Request of Translation

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:24:23 +0200, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello Sara,
>
> On Tuesday 05 October 2010 23:36:44 Sara Escubre wrote:
>> Bert/Coralie,
>> I would like to continue my translation work. The following are the
>> documents I would like to translate to Galician.
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd.html
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/History/
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/history/
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/enter/
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/011/firstcss.en.html
>
> Yes, these are all good pages to translate.
>
>> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
>
> I'm not the one who is responsible for that page, but I think it is fine
> to translate it.

Hello Sara

I have added my colleague Laurent Carcone in the cc: list.
Make sure you include him when you've translated the Amaya home page and
send the announcement to w3c-translators@w3.org

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/