Re: I'm new - please help

Hi Alexa

Welcome!

Suppose you want to translate small-ish documents into French or Spanish,
go to the Database Search page:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html

For example, from the categories part (brown part), select "Quality
Assurance Documents" and select "All of QA articles" and click submit. The
search results will contain all the existing translations.

It is one option to help you select one document for translation in a
target language of your choice.

Other smaller documents are available in the category FAQs, tutorials and
articles.

Let me know if that was not helpful.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR