[Japanese] Intention of translation

From: 窪田望 <nozomu.k@cnxt.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:11:08 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I confirm that I have searched the Translations database (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and

Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into japanese of the
following document:

[HTML5 differences from HTML4]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-html5-diff-20100304/

In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I will disclose,
 (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
 (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors,
and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
 (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and will endeavour to provide valid markup
and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list with links to my translation when complete.

Nozomu Kubota
Creator's NEXT.inc
CEO
NOZOMU KUBOTA <nozomu.k@cnxt.jp>