Re: [Japanese] Intention of translation

Dear Nozomu Kubota

Thanks for writing.

The document you have selected for translation is a Working Draft. Which
means that it is unstable and likely to change.
For this reason we usually advise against efforts of translations of
working drafts. We also don't include working drafts in our Translations
database.

Disregard the message if your intention of translation is to serve a given
community that needs to better understand the state of the technology. In
which case, thanks for informing the Translators and your next step will
be to announce the URI of your translation when it is complete.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:11:08 +0100, 窪田望 <nozomu.k@cnxt.jp> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and
> the mailing-list archives
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
>
> Unless there are objections within the next few days, I will proceed
> with the translation into japanese of the
> following document:
>
> [HTML5 differences from HTML4]
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-html5-diff-20100304/
>
> In compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
> I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation in
> which I will disclose,
>  (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
>  (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors,
> and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
> that is official.
>  (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)
>
> I will also make sure the links within my translation are valid and will
> endeavour to provide valid markup
> and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).
>
> I will notify this list with links to my translation when complete.
>
> Nozomu Kubota
> Creator's NEXT.inc
> CEO
> NOZOMU KUBOTA <nozomu.k@cnxt.jp>
> http://www.roumap.com/

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/