Re: "WCAG 2.0" belorussian translation

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:46:54 +0200, Patricia Clausnitzer
<pat.clausnitzer@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'll to translate "WCAG 2.0" to Belorussian language, which is my mother
> tongue.
>
> Result will available here: http://www.fatcow.com/edu/wai-be/
>
> Thanks, Patricia

Hello Patricia

Thanks for writing.

Don't forget to place a disclaimer at the top of your translation.

cf. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#volunteer

[[
Your translation(s) will need to bear a prominent disclaimer in which you
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2)
that your document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)
]]

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/