Re: I want to volunteer to translate into Arabic RDF documents

On Wed, 05 May 2010 20:15:53 +0200, Ghassan Ayesh <gus.ayesh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Sirs:
>
> I would like to volunteer to translate the RDF body of work. I could
> start with the RDF primer and then move forward. Let me know how can i
> be of further help. Thank you very much indeed.
>
> Best Regards,
> -Ghassan Ayesh.
> 510-919-1295

Dear Ghassan Ayesh

Thank you for your interest in participating in the effort of translation.

You are welcome to proceed with the translation into Arabic of the RDFa
primer [1] (if that is indeed the document you're interested to start
with), as no Arabic version is available [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-xhtml-rdfa-primer-20081014/
[2]
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=xhtml-rdfa-primer&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Please write back to the w3c-translators mailing list with a link to your
translation when it is ready. You may also use that list to ask any
question you may have on the translation of the document itself.

Let me know if you have any question.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/