Re: Belarussian (be) translation of article "Historical Style Sheet proposals" and "Cascading Style Sheets patent disclosures"

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:22:50 +0100, Александр Шарилов
<shadefirst@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here (http://1c-bible.ru/Style/History/index.be.htm) is my belarussian
> (be)
> translation
> of article "Historical Style Sheet proposals" (
> http://www.w3.org/Style/History/)
> and here (http://1c-bible.ru/Style/CSS/Disclosures.be.html) is my
> belarussian (be) translation
> of article "Cascading Style Sheets patent disclosures" (
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Disclosures).
>
> Your comments and advices are welcome.
> Thank you for your attention.
>
> Best Regards,
> Alexandr Sharilov

Hi Alexandr

Thanks for these contributions.
I'm copying my colleague Bert Bos, maintainer of these pages.
None of the documents are material for the Translations database.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/