Re: [Belarusian] Intention of translation

Hello Grigory

I'm copying my colleage Bert Bos who is the maintainer of the document
you've selected to translate. Please, make sure to copy him when you
write back to w3c-translators@w3.org to inform us of the URI of your
translation.

The document is not material for the Translation database.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR