Re: [Russian] Completed translation

Dear Daniel

Thanks for you contribution. The translations DB has been updated. If you
give me your name and last name in cyrillic, we'll be able to update the
DB further.

[[
Translations of “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0”
[...]
Руководство по обеспечению доступности Web-контента (WCAG) 2.0
Russian translation. Translator: Daniel Novichkov.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR