[Russian] Completed translation

From: Daniel Novichkov <daniel.novichkov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:05:18 +0300
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Russian of the following document:

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/

Руководство по обеспечению доступности Web-контента (WCAG) 2.0
http://accessibility.ru/docs/WCAG20Russian031109.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document,
(2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one
that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Best,

Daniel Novichkov

daniel.novichkov@gmail.com