Re: Vietnamese Translation Complete

Hello LeAnh,

On Tuesday 03 November 2009, LeAnh Pham wrote:

> I have completed the translation into Vietnamese of the
> following document:
>
> Don't use “custom DTDs”!
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd
> Dừng sử dụng “DTD tùy chỉnh”!
>
> http://www.300yards.com/Style/customdtd.html

I found no errors, I only have a suggestion: can you add ".html" to the
link to the original?

It doesn't matter at the moment, because
http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd and
http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd.html are the same, but maybe some day
I'll add automatic language negotiation and then the former will be the
user's preferred language and only the latter will be English.

I've added a link from the original to the translation.

Thanks!

Bert