Vietnamese Translation Complete

From: LeAnh Pham <leanh.pham@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 04:50:26 +0700
To: Bert <bert@w3.org>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,

I have completed the translation into Vietnamese of the
following document:

Don't use “custom DTDs”!

http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd

Dừng sử dụng “DTD tùy chỉnh”!

http://www.300yards.com/Style/customdtd.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. I confirm that the
links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,

LeAnh Pham

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009