translation into Vietnamese

From: LeAnh Pham <leanh.pham@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:07:52 +0700
To: Bert <bert@w3.org>, <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators,

I have completed the translation into Vietnamese of the following document:

SAC: The Simple API for CSS
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/

SAC: API Đơn giản cho CSS
http://www.virtualmlstours.com/Style/CSS/SAC/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.

I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards, LeAnh Pham