Re: [lang] Intention of translation

Hello

In order to set expectations right, this is to clarify that the document
you have chosen for translation is not material for the Translations
database.

You may proceed with this translation if this is useful to you/your
community, and you may post the link to the translation on this list when
it is ready, but there will not be any inclusion in the database.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR