[done] Re: Please change subject of template mails

Dear Stefan, Translators

Not having heard any feedback in the last few weeks, I have proceeded to
making the suggested change.
There will be [lang] prepended in the Subject when people use the
templates e-mail that are linked from the homepage:
   http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

I hope this is satisfatory to all.

Thanks all for your continued interest and cooperation!

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR