Completed Translation

From: Saffier Verkaik <saffierv@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:26:35 -0400
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>, <bert@w3.org>

Dear
Translators,

I have completed the translation into Dutch of the following document:

Don't Use Custom
DTDs!:

http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd

Gebruik geen “gebruikerspecifieke
DTD’s”!:

http://www.sftcc.com/style/customdtd.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the
W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I
disclose, the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that
my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
(Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within
my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS
(validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Regards,

Saffier

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1